Evolve Logistics Ltd respects your right to privacy, all personal data you volunteer to share will be used for the purpose for which you supply it and will be treated with the highest standards and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts and applicable EU directives.
Types of Information Collected
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- provide, operate, improve and expand our website,
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us,
- to send you further information about services that you buy from us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by [our Internet Service Provider]. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting Cookies or to stop it accepting Cookies from a particular website. However, if you disable all Cookies we cannot tell if some features of our Sites may not work correctly and you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit.
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint by emailing: email@example.com